RSS

You are the apple of my eyes^^

Facebook

.:##:.,.:##:.
##:(')''*('):##
'#:( 'o' ):#'
"<>.<>"



Yet year after year, i was so tired of the same old things. I was waiting for someone to appear.





There is something out that far from me, a longing that i never know.





Finally, god let me meet you. We were happy and making memorable memory everyday.





There was no tear between you and me.

But you choose to leave and you told me there was nothing you can give to me.



My tears drop one by one.......



I was crying sadly and begging you please don't go...



Emptiness begins to growth in my heart.



I knew you are somewhere deep inside of my heart.



I am waiting you but you never back.



Who here will never understand that my love for you is never end......







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Chin Nee said...

lots of grammatical errors and mistakes... rewrite pls... ^_^

rexx said...

wa~>,<

Jonance^^ said...

jonanmic a~ dont like tis mo~ so hurt me meh~ tao yan~ never mind...learn from mistake

Post a Comment