RSS

You are the apple of my eyes^^

Facebook

yo yo yo^^ welcome to my world^^
hope u all enjoy it^^
如果有什么说错或写错,请大家多多原谅咯^^






Let me introduce my family 1st.......

Tis is me. My name is Jonance^^ 18 years old.still single o ...hahaha... now studying at ipoh, Hulu Kinta.

next, tis is my grandma.84 years old d....still healthy....thanks god....



next, tis is my parent...

Very eng ai de couple....sometime will help each other cut hair and dye hair.....very geli...



tis is my 大姐(amy)and二姐(alice) ...
but three of us have a special name....
我 =jonance (小学老师)
大姐 =jonanmic (because she teaching economic at MMU,Melaka,大学老师)
二姐 =jonanmo (sound like dynamo,中学老师)

这是我的哥哥,因为小时一场大病,加上两次的头脑大手术,最后发高烧,使到我哥它行动,思想,发育,说话等等渐渐慢了。。。。但,很感谢上帝,我哥它还活着^^

tis is my 弟弟,name 恩恩 (Josh).15 years old...a handsome boy...still single....hehehe...
lenglui们,不要错过。。。。。^^
tis is my 2nd 弟弟,Jason。非常欠打,很顽皮。今年三年级。。。。。每天跟他哥哥一样,电脑排第一。


tis is my kakak who working in my house about 5 years d....very nice de maid.....very geng in cooking.....

tat's all about my family.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

哇..你妈妈很会生!

Post a Comment